Thursday, January 22, 2009

How many of you were LOST last night?!?!


After months of torture and short lived patience, LOST was finally returned to us last night. I watched three straight hours of recaps and the two new episodes. This TV show is SO good and I feel like old friends have moved back to town. Life was just not as fulfilling without (to name a few) Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Hurley (Hoo-Ho), Sun, Saiid, Locke, Desmond, and the best bad guy ever created...Ben. *Cue orchestral score performed by the Hollywood Studio Symphony Orchestra*

Any predictions out there about what is going to go down during Season 5?

Also, for those of you who do not watch LOST, it is time to join the Harris family in what is the most intriguing show...ever. You will not be disappointed. But you would definately need to start with Season 1.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

I must admit I have never actually watched lost, but I had to comment on your music. YEAH!!!! It was fun to hear some tunes when I clicked on your blog. Long time no see. How is it going in Pleasant Grove?

Marcus Pulsipher said...

I freaking love this show! I'm so glad we can bond on this particular issue. I don't have any predictions yet, because the show seems to zig and zag so much, it's hard to know what to expect next. Sometime when I'm in town, we'll have to do a "Lost Night!"

Shelby and Ted said...

We are obsessed Jen. It is all thanks to you! You told us to start watching them. We watched all the episodes non-stop, like 3 a night online! We are so excited that it is back. I am just going to call one night so we can strictly talk LOST. Last time we talked we didn't even mention it. I have so many questions and theories that I know you would love to answer and discuss. Anyways...yes, I love the show, and love you!

Katy Wilson said...

I watch lost faithfully and I feel like I might as well of joined up in the middle of the season ... I am so confused at what is going on? There are so many questions that I just don't think will ever be able to be answered.
(You probably don't remember, but I was in your ward for a while, the 49th ward.)

Myrna said...

Well, your old mom is really lost...cause I haven't a clue to this show. Is it a TV series? or was it? Is it my kind of show? You know the kind I like, non violent, clean language and morals.

Aggieland Mom said...

We have actually watched one full episode with Danimal and Katherine when we were living in Connecticut. Dan's obsessed too. I can see how that would happen to me, which is probably why I haven't gotten into it... that and we only get in 3 stations on our TV! Which channel is it on? Maybe it's one of our three...

Kelly Munns said...

alright you two! new post!

ok, i tried to watch lost the first two seasons and then got so sick of the run around. they took too many commercials and recapped too much. i couldn't stand it anymore. i dont think i can get into it again. i'd have a lot of catching up to do, too!