Sunday, March 29, 2009

We are VIPs!!!!!



Wes and I went to the launch party for Fablehaven 4 Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary. The librarian at my school gave me her backstage passes. So, we were able to go backstage and meet Brandon Mull, take pictures, and get our book personalized and signed. As well as sit in the up close and personal VIP section!




In case you can't tell, this is a picture Wes took from backstage. There were over a thousand people in this high school auditorium.




This is a picture of Brandon signing my book. We now have the entire series signed by the author. We will be here next year when the final book comes out. So, we'll have to get it signed to complete our rare and awesome collection!

By the way, I just finished the book and it is definitely fabulous. It had one specific plot twist I didn't see coming a mile away or better yet a millimeter away!

5 comments:

Shelby and Ted said...

I am just proud to know such VIPs! You are pretty awesome, and it made me laugh pretty hard. This is what makes you such a good teacher Jen. Love ya!

Nancy said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myrna said...

Hey There, I was able to show Mom your blog. I was trying to show her that computers are good and can keep the family in touch.
I guess you'll have to buy all new Fablehaven books to read so that you can keep the signed copies in mint condition.

Kelly Munns said...

you two are hilarious. should i know what fablehaven is? is it like twilight for the super nerd? :) haha just kidding...i miss you guys. we don't have nearly as much fun as we did when you two were around!

Kelly Munns said...

now that i think about it, i HAVE heard of fablehaven. i think my super awesome cousin reads them. maybe i'll tell him what VIPs you guys are and he'll be jealous...