Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Bigger News...

Wes told all of you about our exciting new job starting July of 2010 at ExxonMobil in Houston, but we both agree that the bigger news is...that we're having a BABY!!!  We were holding off to make the announcement until after my first trimester, but there have been leaks via Facebook and other people's blogs (I still love you Shelby, Dad, Sabrina, Aunt Belinda).  So, who wants to hold off on such exciting news anyway!  I am due March 27, which will be 4 days before our 4 year anniversary.  We are ecstatic to finally be expanding our family!

Here are our baby pics...I wonder which one the baby will resemble more?  Either way, it's going to be a cute baby!




10 comments:

MikeS said...

How could a baby with parents who were both so cute as babies not be cute?

So, what are your guesses? Boy or girl? Are you gonna find out when ultrasound times comes? We can't wait for our kids to have more cousins.

MikeS said...

Make that 3 more cousins, all on just one side of the family. Maybe we should have to have one more just to complete the family fun. ;)

Aggieland Mom said...

I have to admit I saw the leak on Shelby's blog. SO EXCITED! How are you feeling? I'm sure you guys are going to make darn cute offspring. =)

Anonymous said...

OK, so I'm the gulity one that let the big news leak out. The bottom line is that I am so excited to have a grandbaby that I couldn't keep it a secret, and besides that why would I want to? By the way, why would the two of you want to keep it a secret??? This is the best news ever and you should want to shout to the world "we are having a baby!!!!" Yippee!

Jennifer's Dad

Kelly Munns said...

oh my...you two baby booey woo's are so cute! i can't imagine you naming this thing anything besides booey woo...don't disappoint! congratulations!

Super Angie said...

Wahoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! We are ecstatic for you!

triciarnorton said...

Congrats! I look forward to seeing the little one...at least in blog pics. Are you going to stay home or keep teaching?

Nancy said...

No need for an ultrasound. I already know it's a girl. You are the perfect couple to raise a female. Jennifer can teach her all the beauty tips, style and decorating knowledge she'll ever need and Wes can understand her teenage emotional ups and downs having come from 3 sisters in his own family. I guess Jennifer can too, being a girl herself! Yep--it's got to be a girl alright!

Myrna said...

All I can say is that Jennifer still has the same dimples. She has that same cute smile. Wesley always had the excitement in life that he is showing in the baby picture.

Lonna said...

That is really great news. It is a good thing that Jennifer will not be in the pregnant stage when you move, ick Houston in mid summer. Congrats.