Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Tides of Change

Well, sadly Nana has left us. Saying we enjoyed having her here would be the understatement of the year. She cooked for us, she cleaned for us, she helped take care of Scarlett. When she arrived four days after we brought Scarlett home, we were beaten and battered and wondering what we had gotten ourselves into. Now, thanks to her, we're a little less beaten and a little less battered but we're still wondering what we've gotten ourselves into! So, goodbye Mom, thanks for everything!

On another note, it is insane how fast babies grow. With much sadness, I packed up all of Scarlett's newborn clothes yesterday since she could no longer straighten her legs out in her onesies. She is so much bigger than when we brought her home, even her cry has changed. (I enjoyed the newborn cry better.) I look forward to all that she's going to start accomplishing, but I will miss how little and booey woo she was those first couple of weeks.

Here is another video Wes made of her first bath!

2 comments:

MikeS said...

They do grow way too fast. If I could rewind Talon about 3 months and freeze him at that age forever, it would be really tempting. I'd have a hard to saying no to that.

Anonymous said...

I already miss you guys and especially Miss Scarlett. I love the video. She loves her bath. What a great little baby. They grow up fast as you know since you did the same thing. I love you guys and had a wonderful time taking care of you
Mom