Thursday, July 19, 2012

A Daddy-Daughter Date

Ever since Desmond was born, Scarlett has been understandably a bit more needy of our attention and I have been a bit more needy of time without two children crying.  So, to remedy this situation we (or maybe just I) decided that Wes and Scarlett should have the occasional daddy-daughter outing.  Here are pictures of their first one.  I hear it went really well.


 There's a lot of ice cream sitting in front of that child.  Definitely more than mommy would have given her.  I'm just saying...

5 comments:

Myrna said...

The reason for so much ice cream ---Daddy gets to finish it off!

Anonymous said...

Ok, let me see if I understand this dating thing... girl and guy out together to the same place. Here it appears to be Dairy Queen. Girl has ice cream and she's happy, but where's the happy date? And why is that chocolate ice cream so pale? Love the updates. Pooh

Nancy said...

Did she eat it all?

MikeS said...

Keep it up, Wes. Parents with more than one children should always continue to treat each one individually. A daddy-daughter date is an awesome way to do that.

I just had a Trey Day yesterday. It made him feel so special. Cale gets a day next week.

Anonymous said...

Only thing missing is the chocolate syrup!! What a great way to spend a day, Wes. You are an awesome dad.
Nana