Thursday, July 24, 2008

My First Blog Entry


Wes has been completely harassing me to get involved with our Blog. So to appease him and to do this "together" I decided to give in and create my first blog. The first of many many more to come. This is a lovely picture of the Great Smoky Mountains of my youth. Mostly it is Wes teaching me how to input pictures into the blog. I am using my new laptop and it doesn't have any pictures of us on it yet. I hope everyone who lives in Utah or Idaho is having a great holiday. For those of you that don't live in Utah or Idaho, today is Pioneer Day and here that's about as big of a deal as the 4th of July.

5 comments:

Wes Harris said...

You are awesome. Nice blog post, clearly the work of a smart, funny, incredible woman. Hey are you doing anything later?

Super Angie said...

Welcome to the blog world!!!!! I hearted your first entry. I think you have a real talent for this blog thing.

Also, I think you should totally hook up with that Wes guy. He sounds hot.

MsMkPink said...

I am totally going to the Great Smoky Mountains. Awesome picture. Great job on the blog!!!

Nancy said...

Hi Jennifer! You are a good sport!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! I am glad that you got a blog. I miss and love you, and by the way your blog is way cool. I need to update ours, hopefully tomorrow I will do that. Love Shelby