Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Break

I had a very relaxing Fall Break. It was perfect except for the fact Wes did NOT have time off. On Thursday, I did absolutely nothing other than read, sleep, and watch T.V. On Friday, I ran errands all day long. Today, I used some of the vast knowledge I collected on Thursday while watching Rachel Ray. I made Cheeseburger Salad. It was delish! (As Rachel would say!) Wes especially loved it. I think most of his enthusiasm was based on the fact I had actually cooked. Here is a picture and the link to the recipe in case you want to try it yourself. It only took me 30 minutes to make!



Link to Cheeseburger Salad Recipe

5 comments:

Super Angie said...

Steve and Wes should form a club: I get so excited when my wife cooks that I'll eat just about anything.

Nancy said...

How funny! I just watched my first ever Rachel Ray show this week. I was sick Friday and laid around in bed and on the couch all day. If it had been a day earlier, we would have watched the same episode.

Anonymous said...

Jerry watched Rachel Ray in New Jersey and Arizona and New Mexico because his foreman watched it. Jerry said she was fun to watch as she was very fast, exciting, fun and had the audience enthrawed all the time. She's not like the ordinary TV cook. Myrna Says - I've never seen her. I better watch her so Jerry will be enthrawed with me when I cook.

Anonymous said...

Hah!, Nancy responded 6 minutes before me. Interesting. Myrna

Shelby and Ted said...

That looks delicious Jen! I am impressed by your mad skills. I bet Wes was one happy dude. Love you!