Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Fall?!?



Well, I have all of my Fall decorations out. The house smells like pumpkin spice and Wes and I are discussing what to be for Halloween. Even my blog is decked out for Fall. I have only one dilemma, when I woke up this morning, I looked out the window and what did I see?! Huge, wet snowflakes covering the tree. What kind of a crazy place is this? Today, I missed the East Coast where I would be looking at a million different colored leaves and wearing a light weight jacket. *sigh* But aren't my decorations cute?


3 comments:

Alanna said...

I like your decorations! I too was disappointed when I woke up to snow this morning...although I wasn't surprised since it was in the forecast.

Super Angie said...

Your decorations are adorable. I almost felt sorry for you about the snow thing. Then I remembered, I live in Alaska!!!

Shelby and Ted said...

Cute decorations Jen! One question...is that the sorting hat?