Saturday, December 11, 2010

Scarlett In!

Mommy and Daddy forced me to do a little photo shoot under the tree. Don't ask why they felt the need to do half the shoot with me in nothing but a diaper. They can be SO uncouth!




"But I don't want to do this! I'd rather suck on that camera!"




"Fine, but ONLY because Daddy's making such funny faces behind Mommy."




"This little chair is interesting, it's just about my size. Maybe I should sit on it."




"Nah, its too small. I'll just rest my arm on it like this."




"Here Mom, let me take a look at that last picture. Did I look natural?"




"Look, Dad, don't try to pose me! We do it my way or the highway!"




"Well, what do we have here?"




"Hey there little fella! How are you?"




"Wait a second you look familiar..."




"I remember you!"




"I did not appreciate you ripping me out of Mommy's arms! I don't care if you are a jolly old fat guy!"




"Take that...and that!"




"I bet this beard isn't even real!"




"What? I was just LOOKING at the DVD Player. I wasn't going to push any buttons!"




"What's that bright light?"




"Daddy, I only need to touch it once. It's so pretty and sparkly!"




"I..I'm just going to bring it in for a closer look."




"HAH, you fall for that every time! Yep, right in the mouth there. Mmmm, tastes hot."




"Why do you two feel the need to take away everything I find that's interesting? I don't want to play with any of those toys, I want to play with loose cords and electrical outlets!"




"Thanks for coming by everyone! I hope you have a Merry Christmas. May you find an extra bottle in your stocking on Christmas Day!"

Scarlett Out!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures; the narration was excellent! I would say this is a definite contender for an academy award - Scarlett for best actress and best dressed. Pooh

Anonymous said...

I love the "Little Miss Scarlett" Christmas photos and narration. I can tell she is going to have the same attributes as her Mom, which are acting out movies and playing "Let's Pretend". The only thing she needs now is a stuffed dog to be Toto once she is old enough to see and understand "The Wizard of Oz". Granddaddy

Anonymous said...

I love your posting. Scarlett will make a wonderful little actress. You still have such an imagination.
Mom

Myrna said...

Way cute, I laughed and laughed. I just saw the pictures first at my Dad's, but read the narration as soon as I got home. It's a hoot. Jennifer, you know how to make pictures come alive! Thanks.

Nancy said...

oh she is just so cute and chubby! I would love to see her and Samuel in the same room interacting.

Anonymous said...

Hands down the best blog update EVER!!! Scarlett of course is adorable and the funny narration made it awesome. I laughed out loud at every comment!

Aunt Beanie

Unknown said...

Very cute. The part about remembering Santa was the best.
Jeralynn

Kelly Munns said...

oh my gosh you are hilarious. and she is a doll! so chunky and cute!! i love her eyes and dimpled cheekies!

Super Angie said...

Hahahahahaha! Nice to know Scarlett is as funny as her parents. :)

Debbi said...

So fun. Thanks for posting the play-by-play. I'm glad I finally had time to check it out. Scarlet is the cutest!