Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Scarlett...then and now...

Okay, I know our blog has turned into a mommy blog and all we ever post are Scarlett pics...but she's pretty much what's going on right now. We'll try to post some other stuff someday soon!

When Scarlett was 4 months old, we had her picture taken at JC Penney and we just had them done again when she was 14 months old. So, these have a 10 month difference...crazy!













In all of these pictures, she's doing a slight smile. However, she also has a great big smile she uses frequently, as shown below!

5 comments:

MikeS said...

Nice smile, but I like the pouty face better.

Anonymous said...

She looks the same, only with hair. What a great contrast. Same smile and eyes. I just love her.
Nana

Nancy said...

Oh, I love that last smile! So adorable! How can you say no to that face?

Myrna said...

I like how you did the comparisons of the photo shots. Very clever. I've just been watching a video of her today to put in the April DVD. Her peek a boo behind the doors is so fun to watch with her cute smiles.

triciarnorton said...

What an adorable little girl!!!