Saturday, June 4, 2011

Scarlett's Sweet & Sour Sides

I love the first half of this clip when Scarlett is dancing in the wind...so sweet, right? Then the second part is her sassy/sour side. Which at times I find hilarious and other times I find exhausting and irritating. Notice the head shake at me after I back off. This is it in it's mildest form. That's her newest thing...she doesn't say no, she just constantly shakes her head at me with furrowed eyebrows.



During the Sweet part of this video we were at a local park and here is a still of it. It's really pretty and Scarlett really, really loved this dog!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg! This is the most precious thing ever!!
Love aunt beanie

Anonymous said...

I love this. We really need for videos. they express her shining personality more. She is so much fun to watch. She is just super cute. I love this age. Can't wait till the next one.
Nana

Myrna said...

Scarlett helps you not be alone while Wes is at work. Aren't the babies fun, most of the time!
Jerry says she is enjoying the wind.

Whitney said...

Blake has started saying no. I thought I had a few more months!!

Kelly Munns said...

oh my gosh, she is too cute. and such a sassy pants. sometimes i feel like i'm whining along with my kids because i've had enough. :)