Sunday, October 6, 2013

Desmond's 2012 Photo Book!

I've decided to make one of these for the kids every year.  For 2013, they'll just share the same book.  I figured, however, whenever a kid's born they deserve their own birth book.  So, this is a book from Desmond's birth on May 28, 2012 to December 31st, 2012.  Then, 2013 will be of both Scarlett and Desmond.  Scarlett got her own 2012 book, too.  Anyway, probably only grandparents will want to look through this whole thing, but here it is!  He's a pretty amazing and cute little guy.

If you're having trouble viewing it, I had better luck when I clicked the link below that said "Click here to view this photo book larger."


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fun book. I couldn't read everything due to small print so next time we come, I'll have to look at it again.
Nana

Anonymous said...

Love those grand children. Beautiful photos. Granddaddy.

Myrna said...

I enjoyed the book. Yes, I couldn't read all the print, but I still liked it. The picture of the family was especially nice. It'll be a treasure.