Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas 2013 - Part 1

I haven't blogged in forever and I find that I kind of miss it.  This Christmas, my mom and Jerry came and visited us.  They brought with them something pretty exciting for the kids!


Their neighbors were wanting to get rid of it and Jerry said we would love it (which we do!)  So, when we were visiting my mom for Thanksgiving we disassembled it.  (I'm using the term "we" very loosely here.)  Then, they brought it with them at Christmas and they reassembled it and made some improvements.  They replaced the whole roof and the floor up in the clubhouse and we repainted the whole thing.  I can actually include myself in that "we" because I did some serious painting on this thing!

Here's a very bad midway picture!  My mom may have a better shot, but this is the only one I have of the in-between process.



Here is what it looked like when my mom and Jerry left.


Here's what it looks like now!








I just realized the angle I took these pictures, you can't even tell that we finished painting the roof!  Oh, well, just know that the roof is now completely painted.  The only thing left to paint is the inside of the clubhouse, which we'll get to…someday.

No comments: