Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Who's the Booey Wooest of Them All?

When my mom and Jerry came to visit us for my birthday, we went and got portraits done of Scarlett at JC Penney. Which was great fun, because we have lots of these from when I was a wee little baby. So, it was entertaining to compare some of them. Here are a few.

Look at these little cheeks, you can't help but gobble them up.


A smile for the family members who still haven't seen that!


"You have about 1.5 seconds to cuddle me, play with me, or stick a binky in my mouth!"


I love her little mouth, its surprisingly expressive.


"Look how good I'm getting at tummy time!"


The Anne Geddes Shot


The Controversial Nudie Shots

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right, she is the booey wooest of them all. These are so sweet. I love her facial expressions.
Mom

Myrna said...

Absolutely darling - JC Pennys did a nice job with her. Welcome to the world of baby life.

Here Dwells Happiness said...

So amazingly cute. I'm so glad you went and got them done. Kiddos grow too fast and you can never, ever have enough pixs of them.

Aggieland Mom said...

OH MY GOODNESS she is SO beautiful!! Definitely booey-woo material. Way to mix your genes just right, she's adorable!

Portia Ames said...

Jenn! These pictures are So adorable! Scarlett looks so cute and the outfits are to die for. Also, I totally agree with Remember Me. I wasn't super excited to watch it... then I was totally suprised by it. Then I watched it once, okay maybe twice a day for 5 days in a row! Anyway, have a great day!

Kurt and Courtney said...

#4 down is quite possible the cutest picture I've ever seen in my life!

Marcus Pulsipher said...

Oh my goodness, I can totally see both of you in her! She's a cutie!

Sweet Utah said...

Oh she is so adorable! I just can't get over how cute she is!