Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween 2010

Our church did their Halloween Party/Trunk or Treat/Chili Cook Off/Magician tonight. I made Wes' shirt, hat, and belt. Which was a minor disaster and took a lot of cutting apart seams and resewing, but in the end after some blood, sweat, and NO tears we have Peter Pan. I tried not to be too irritated that everyone kept calling him Robin Hood all night. Why would Robin hang out with Tinkerbell and Wendy? I reworked my bridesmaid dress from my sister's wedding...perfect Wendy dress! I did buy Scarlett's Tinkerbell dress at the Disney store for $18 which I thought was a steal.
I now present to you our 2010 Family Halloween photos!


Here's Wendy and Tinkerbell



Here's Peter and Tinkerbell



Scarlett looks like she's saying, "Um, why are all of those kids eating candy and I'm not!?"



The Whole Neverland Family


And Again!



Tinkerbell sprinkling her magic pixie dust!



2nd Star to the Right and Straight On 'Til Morning! I love how we're so into this picture and how NOT into it Scarlett is.



By the end of it all she was completely tuckered out.




Happy Halloween!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, you guys look great. Scarlett is so sweet in her fairy outfit.
Nana

Myrna said...

Way cute you kids. I'll try to get my picture out there. I really like the one where you were into it also. Jerry thought Tinkerbell was the cutest - of course!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing your lives with us. Can't wait to meet Scarlett and to see my Jennifer again.
Pooh

MikeS said...

That's adorable. And Wendy and Tinkerbell are cute too.

Nancy said...

I really like it when families all dress as a theme. Great idea and it looks very authentic. Wes, love the green legs.

Kelly Munns said...

oh my gosh you guys are hilarious. nice work on the costumes!

Portia Ames said...

You are so creative and resourceful! I love your costume theme!! Wes is such a good sport- Lance would never, I mean never be up for dressing up. Oh we started Vampire Diaries this week... season one, episode one and we are hooked.
You have such a cute family! I miss you!

Sweet Utah said...

Okay seriously... so freaking adorable!!!