Monday, August 4, 2008

Logan Visit


Jenn had a 3-day teaching conference in Logan, UT this weekend. My grandparents live there so we stayed with them while she attended the conference. My grandparents grow a lot of stuff. It was a lot of fun to eat rhubarb, peppers, and apricots straight out of the garden. I have a lot of good memories of the weekends in Logan. I spent hundreds of hours roller skating around Logan and rock climbing in the canyon. And, of course, I got married there to my Booey Woo. Jenn, LOVED, her conference and it was nice to visit both sets of my grandparents. We just happened to catch my parents in town as well, and that was a lot of fun. Have a great day.

6 comments:

Alanna said...

hope you don't mind...I saw your link on Shelby's page and took a gander! It's so fun to get back in touch with everyone. You can take a look at my blog if you want. www.alannamp.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Logan is a pretty great place to live. We would all be fools not to do anything we can to make our homes there.

Super Angie said...

Awwwwww, I love grandparent time!!! I'm glad Jenn liked her conference. Those things can be pretty miserable if they're not interesting and applicable.

Unknown said...

The celestial kingdom of Utah.

Kimi said...

Jen and Wes! I don't know if you remember me, but I saw the link to your blog on another's blog, so I came to check it out! I hope you guys are doing well!

Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'll try my hand at leaving a comment again. We loved seeing you in Logan, too. Nice temple picture. Salmon Girl